Tour of the local Myths - (nattevandring in english) Halloween
(Nattevandring in English)
It’s no secret that the Halloween in Vejle is built around local stories and this year we are proud to present the Nattevandring in English.
Wouldn’t it be interesting to hear about the Bjergman from Pilkebakken or the Phantom Hound in the forrest of Munkebjerg?
The tour is with the watchmen of Vejle and Canadian Nina from Vejle Expat Network - VEN, who will tell you the stories as you walk through the city. If you’re lucky you’ll meet some of the people from the stories.
On The tour of the Local Myths you’ll hear about:
- The Bjergman from Pilkebakken
- The Phantom Hound of Munkebjerg Forrest
- The 23 skulls in Sct. Nicolai's Church
- The Man in the Black Cloak
- The Mad Virgin from Norregade
- October 26th (Saturday) at 12.30 pm (12.30)
- Approx. 45 minutes
Do I sign up?
- Nope – you just meet us at the meeting point a few minutes before the tour begins
- By Sct. Nicolai kirke at Kirketorvet
- Free of charge